Monday, May 13, 2013

The Air France Girl...9


The Air France Girl...9

A month passed, and there was no news from any front. I called up Saurabh (actually I wanted to call her :)). Again he missed the call, as usual. 

I went to kitchen and started cooking Paneer masala (yummy, isn't it?). I had become a cook over the time and I was loving it. My female colleagues used to tell me "my future wife (I wish it were her), will be very happy with me". 

My phone sang the music from "Pehla Nasha" song. "Saurabh calling". 

"So, where have you been?" I fired. "I was with her"."Oh cool" I said. "I asked you for something, no updates on that?" 

"What, Priyanka did not call you? I am astonished. She got that job in 15 days only. She must have shifted to Jersey City by now. She did call you?"

"No" I replied with a sunken heart, "maybe she is settling at the new place."

"What settling?" he said. "When she needed you she used you and now she can't even thank you"

"Oh man" I sighed. 





"Don't worry, I will try to get her whereabouts, she does not know her Boss is my master's mate".


"Don't bother, yaar, I am fine, I must stop thinking about her, she is from a rich family and she will obviously have rich tastes and she has double masters, I stand nowhere close to her". I sighed again.

"So you are developing feelings for someone who does not even thank you, silly you", he started scolding me. "Anyways I will still to see what happened; has she actually joined Jersey City or not, bbye" and he hung the phone.

1 comment: