Monday, August 12, 2013

The Air France Girl...10

Three more months passed. I called Maa on a beautiful Sunday morning. She picked the phone and seemed furious. "Charan Sparsh Maa!" I said, "How are you and how are your altercations with Dad?" She cooled down, "Not much, beta, his friend has send snaps of his daughter. She is beautiful, but I told him that you have feelings for some girl. That was the reason of today's fight."

"It does not matter Maa! She has not called me and I have not received any email also from her. Saurabh, who knows her whereabouts, is also busy with his girlfriend nowadays! He is also not returning my missed calls. So you can tell dad, that I am fine with whom ever he selects for me"

"But beta - did you mail her?" Maa said, "It does not matter Maa! All this is of no use."

"Ok, you look too sad. Holi is next month. Can you take a vacation? It has been almost a year, when you left us."

"I will try Maa, probably I will get! I will book my tickets right away! I deserve a holiday. I am feeling bored here!"

"Ok beta - blessings from the may shower on you" Maa said. "And we will get you engaged during that time " dad shouted from the background -"Shut up, don't you understand he is disturbed?" - Maa said.


I immediately called Saurabh. He picked the call in one ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment